Welcome to
YL 5th Collaboration project! 2669a3_261181_125930567470275_7259451_n
Please Log in or Register Using Facebook Connect
YUI-Lover Philippines
Welcome to
YL 5th Collaboration project! 2669a3_261181_125930567470275_7259451_n
Please Log in or Register Using Facebook Connect
YUI-Lover Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YUI-Lover Philippines

YL PH forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
YUI started her Japan Tour "Cruising~ How Crazy Your Love" for more info visit www.yui-net.com
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» YUI Discography
YL 5th Collaboration project! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:09 pm by LithiumBreak

» YUI-net mobile wallpapers
YL 5th Collaboration project! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:59 pm by spice_soda

» Staff Diary (2012.07.17) — A Scenery of a Certain Shooting
YL 5th Collaboration project! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:22 pm by Jan-Rarufu

» Takaco Inoue’s blog (2012.07.17) — YUI at the Beach!
YL 5th Collaboration project! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:02 pm by Jan-Rarufu

» Kandori Shinobu’s blog (2012.07.12)
YL 5th Collaboration project! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:45 pm by Jan-Rarufu

» Staff Diary (2012.07.11) —
YL 5th Collaboration project! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:37 pm by Jan-Rarufu

» YUI Diary (2012.07.10)
YL 5th Collaboration project! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:49 am by Jan-Rarufu

» Validate here
YL 5th Collaboration project! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:24 pm by Guest

» YUI Diary (2012.06.11) — It’s sunny today
YL 5th Collaboration project! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:00 pm by Jan-Rarufu

Most Viewed Topics
YUI performs Green a.live at Count Down TV (2011.10.09)
Validate here
Shirt Project for the group
YUI-net mobile wallpapers
I go *faint when I see YUI like this
YUI – 5th Album HOW CRAZY YOUR LOVE announced!!
YUI Discography
YUI on Music Lovers 11/6/2011
CHAKU MELO Contest #2
Green a.live Ranking
Links

YL 5th Collaboration project!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun-kun
YUI Manager
YUI Manager
Jun-kun

YL 5th Collaboration project! Empty
PostSubject: YL 5th Collaboration project!   YL 5th Collaboration project! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:29 am

[big][big]YUI-Lover 5th Collaboration 2012 [/big][/big]
Final artwork submission for art booklet: Feb 27th
Final Audio Submission: March 2nd *no delays this time hopefully*
Final design for print: March 4/5th
Date to ship: March 10th

HELLO YUI-Lovers! *claps hands* :clap

I hope that 2012 has been treating everyone well so far!
It was only just a few days ago that we had received exciting news that our YUI-Lover Christmas Collaboartion 2011 CD has been properly received by YUIs STAFF (yay! Thank you YUI's STAFF and everyone involved on the project)!

It’s really awesome knowing that we’re able to collaborate with people all over the world to make a meaningful gift to show our appreciation for YUI, her bandmates, and staff! This type of CD project has created bonds and friendships amongst YUI fans in and outside of Japan!

I’m here to let everyone in the YUI-Lover community know (including new YUI-Lover members) that it’s time again for the
[big]YUI-Lover 5th Collaboration CD 2012 ! [/big] :cool

YL 5th Collaboration project! 2n095r6

[big]What is a YUI-Lover Collaboration CD?[/big]
Every year the YUI-Lover members work together to make a CD gift that is sent to YUI to celebrate her birthday! Last year, we also sent copies to e.u.Band members & YUI Staff members.

YUI-Lovers over the years have completed a total of 6 YUI-Lover CDs (Collaboration 1-4, Christmas & Shake My Heart~World Version)! Some of these songs have been featured on YUI Radio and in YUI/Staff Diary/School of Lock entries. ^__^

So I would like to invite everyone to participate and join in our fansite’s 5th CD Collaboration!

[big]How do I participate? [/big]
Generally, YUI-Lovers team up with each other to make a cover of a song. Members share their instrumental tracks and mix with vocal recordings.

Here are some ideas:
- Record a song cover of YUI’s music
- Make a remix version! Example: Language adaptations (English lyrics or Spanish etc.), Acoustic versions, Rap/Funk/Samba/Classical, Vocaloid, etc whatever floats your boat ^__^
- Your own original song! Please write your lyrics and post ASAP so it can be translated into Japanese *if necessary*

For the 5th Collaboration, I was hoping we could cover songs that YUI likes or has covered before on various radio shows or television broadcasts.

STEPHAPEE and I actually worked on our song already. In the early days, YUI covered Michelle Branch’s Goodbye to You song, so we decided to do a cover of it. You can listen here!
http://soundcloud.com/gogogotchi/goodbye-to-you-vers-1-0-gotchi (not the final version!)

List (i am surely missing a lot so feel free to add more-just some ideas):
Westerners:
- Jason Mraz
- John Mayer
- Alanis Morissette: Hands Clean
- Michelle Branch: Find my way (YUI Radio she sang a bit of it)

Japanese songs:
- Tsubasa o kudasai *
- Sotsugyo Shashin (YUI X Tokunaga Hideaki)*
- Yozora no Mukou (YUI x Sugashikao)*
- M (1988)*
refer to Bokura Ongaku/Music Lover shows

Jpn Songs recommended by YUI:
- Imawano Kiyoshiro (ame agari no yozora ni)
- SUPER BUTTER DOG (Sayonara Color) <-- i love this song
- BO GUMBOS (Yume no naka)
- Arai Yumi (Yasashisa ni tsutsumaretanara)
- Spitz (memories)
-> http://forum.yui-lover.com/topic/6666031/1/#new

Once you have decided who you're working with and on the song, PLEASE post your work here in the discussion thread and update this google doc to keep things organized:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g2eBXgT3yxju2tSQd78XES-7MfC9J22DOl8JjKAdZUE/edit

Please fill in/post with the following:
- write in the song you’re planning to to cover
- list YUI-Lover members involved (vocals/instrument details)
- Don’t forget to include the final vers. mp3 file download link

Example:
01. Goodbye to You
Vocals: gotchi & STEPHAPEE
Acoustic Guitar: STEPHAPEE
Preview/Download link: http://soundcloud.com/gogogotchi/goodbye-to-you-vers-1-0-gotchi

[big]Can’t sing? No worries! Visit here : [/big]
We’d like to welcome others to join in by creating some artwork! It can be anything! Hand-drawings, digital artwork, photography, collages, be creative!

[big]Can't sing nor draw? [/big]
It would be wonderful if you can contribute to the production cost of making this project happen! Anything will be great! Shipping from Canada is pricey but I guarantee you it will arrive safely and be put together very nicely ^__^ Check out the Christmas Collab wrapping here

my paypal account is: gogogotchi@gmail.com

-------Notes/Updates---------
- At the moment, I'm not sure where pmmonkey's project is going so I'll have to chat with her about it, for now let's focus on creating the collaboration CD! any new ideas can be discussed but with only a month's time...we shall we what's feasible!

[big][big]
LET'S GET STARTED!
[/big][/big] :good
Back to top Go down
https://yui-loverph.forumjap.com
shaznei
I just knew YUI recently
I just knew YUI recently

PostSubject: Re: YL 5th Collaboration project!   YL 5th Collaboration project! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:52 am

nee, jun, we can only contribute financially through paypal right?
Back to top Go down
Jun-kun
YUI Manager
YUI Manager
Jun-kun

PostSubject: Re: YL 5th Collaboration project!   YL 5th Collaboration project! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:45 pm

@shaznei - Yup :) you can ask gotchi about how you can donate :)
Back to top Go down
https://yui-loverph.forumjap.com
shaznei
I just knew YUI recently
I just knew YUI recently

PostSubject: Re: YL 5th Collaboration project!   YL 5th Collaboration project! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:49 am

i'm not sure if my paypal acct is activated, i attached a mastercard credit card, and there was a charge in my account but it wasnt reversed, and it's supposed to be reversed for me to know that it's activated right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YL 5th Collaboration project!   YL 5th Collaboration project! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YL 5th Collaboration project!
Page 1 of 1